Sunday, December 14, 2008

Save Sea Isle's Cats

A friend of mine is in an organization and has started a website that I told her I would pass along-Save Sea Isle's Cats-



She is also looking for a home for Nicky:

"Please help find a Christmas miracle for Sea Isle Nick. About 12 pounds. Beautiful teeth. Well groomed black short hair with a big white tummy. Orange/amber eyes. Calm. Healthy with all shots and neutered as a kitten said the vet. About 7 years old. Goes to a litter box and neatly does his business. Easy to pick up. Did not fuss with cage or carrier.

When I went to interview him I found a big black beauty who appears to know no strangers. I sat on the floor and he left the chair from his temporary foster home and climbed into my lap and started kneeding and purring. This guy once had a family.

Some very lucky person who wants a solid lap companion will love our Sea Isle Nick. Please print his picture and post as you shop, go to bank, library, etc. and help us make a Christmas connection.

He made the front page of seaislecats.org "